In this role, you will:
- Be full cycle sales working new and experimental lead pools in PandaDoc’s funnel. You will be the first to work these leads. You will learn what works and what doesn’t
- Work with PandaDoc’s Experiment department (Atlas Program) to build new experiments shape the plan on how to attack and ultimately convert new business
- Meet/exceed monthly or quarterly sales goals using appropriate value-based sales approaches & techniques
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Sell the PandaDoc vision to new leads through product demonstrations, events, and target-specific initiatives
- Collaborate with other Account Executives to share knowledge and set standards
- 3+ years of on-quota direct sales experience selling B2B applications/solution; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software/solution sales experience a plus
- Experience in Account Based Sales through inbound and outbound prospecting
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Evidence of commitment to a sales methodology
- Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity through the use of a CRM
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Experience with SMB and Mid-Market deal sizes
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making
- Can manage a multi-touch sales cycle
- History of time management skills
- Competitive spirit
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasises feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!