The Account Management role is a quota bearing sales role responsible for expansion sales and growing PandaDoc usage of our existing customers. In this role, you will work within a book of business and cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product and customer success to expand PandaDoc usage and ensure customer happiness.
In this role, you will:
- Own a quota
- Expand your book of business
- Work closely with your clients to help uncover growth
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Managers regularly to manage client relationships renewals, areas for expansion and up-sells.
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities either self-created or passed from the Customer Success Team (Stage 1 -> Close Won/Lost)
- Keep clean data and stages within Salesforce to ensure accurate forecasting
- Meet/exceed your quarterly quota & goals
- Create, manage and run plays to uncover expansion opportunities
- Meet with your clients over screen share or in-person to provide product demos, discuss product up-sells, negotiate renewals and mitigate churn risks
- Become a PandaDoc product superstar. Learn the in’s and out’s of the product so you can speak eloquently to best practices and solutions for your clients’ needs
- Pass feature and product requests to our product team and facilitate Project Managers and client meetings as necessary
- Work with Account Executives, Onboarding Specialists, & Customer Success Managers to ensure successful onboarding for our larger client’s “Proof of Concepts” and build the foundation to expand off of
- Willingness to try new processes and innovate
- Self-motivated, directed, adaptable, gritty, driven and resourceful
- Hungry to learn about the product and passionate about customer experience
- Experience conducting in-person or virtual meetings with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with various teams both in-person and in different offices
It would be awesome if you had:
- Strong computer skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gainsight or PandaDoc
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!