PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for a creative and experienced Social Media Marketer to bring to life and elevate the PandaDoc brand on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Content Marketing, and joins an already established content team and will work to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into website visitors, leads, customers, and ultimately evangelists of PandaDoc.
This candidate also understands the importance and impact of employee advocacy. You should have command of social media best practices and trends so that we can effectively build and convert a digital audience.
In this job, you will
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Create shareable content appropriate and tailored for specific networks to both establish our voice and spread our brand, our content, and links.
- Motivate employees, especially executive leadership, to share content and build their brand on social media to elevate the PandaDoc brand.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to LinkedIn Lives, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketing team members and teams within the PandaDoc org (Sales, CS, Operations to name a few) to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Monitor and report on social media metrics. Also, inform content marketing framework by reporting which content is resonating with and engaging our audience the most.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence to the PandaDoc website.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Build a relationship with the Brand Team to illustrate or animate any content you produce. Brownie points if you know your way around Adobe tools and can edit images and videos yourself.
- You have 3+ years in social media marketing or an equivalent role that requires both strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- You have an active and well-rounded personal presence on social media and a command of each network and its best practices.
- You are an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in Sprout, a CRM (Salesforce), and Zendesk is ideal. You will need to monitor and engage with followers accordingly and need to be able to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- You have some experience with Adobe Creative Suite along with demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, ability to work remotely, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other basis protected by law.