Sr. Segment Marketing Manager, Commercial
PandaDoc is looking for a passionate, team-oriented, and results-driven Sr. Segment Marketing Manager to drive and facilitate our commercial efforts with companies 50 to 500 employees. This is a great opportunity to make an impact at a high-growth business, learn and grow your career.
This role is the linchpin that bridges the gap between sales and marketing. You will partner with multiple teams including sales, demand gen, customer marketing, engagement marketing, rev ops, and others to drive marketing programs that optimize the buyer journey, accelerate the sales cycle and improve close rates for our commercial segment This a mighty and meaty role and you will be a key member of the Revenue team.
Overall responsibilities are to own the strategy and execution of new business pipeline development for the upmarket customer segment for PandaDoc. You will partner with various teams and leadership to develop and execute initiatives to drive results. Key program areas include, but are not limited to:
- Optimize the buyer’s journey to drive revenue for your segment Work with sales and marketing to develop and optimize multi-touch, omnichannel campaigns throughout the customer journey to drive ROI.
- Product Marketing Work with product marketing and GTM to understand our ideal customer profile (ICP) for the market segment, communicate it to the sales team and collect feedback from the sales team and create a reiterative process between teams to refine our ICP and drive revenue results.
- Targeting Work with our sales team to develop more verticalized and granular targeting within your market segment.
- Content Leverage our content team to develop white papers, webinars, and other content vehicles to develop engaging demand gen content.
- Lead Nurturing Own lead nurturing campaign playbook and manage the execution of these campaigns.
- Sales Enablement Coordinate development of our sales enablement materials such as fact sheets, battle cards, pitch decks, etc with sales and product marketing.
- Reporting and Analytics Analyze and report on key trends and KPI’s for your market segment.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience in high growth, fast-paced marketing department with product, GTM, field, or segment marketing experience.
- Keen understanding of mid-market customers and their buying journey with proven experience developing programs to optimize that journey.
- Proven experience understanding real customer/user pain points and turn those into actionable marketing and sales initiatives to engage and close prospects.
- Strong experience building cross-functional relationships across marketing and sales
- Insightful analytical and problem-solving skills, including using measurement and understanding datasets to generate business decisions.
- Entrepreneurial “test & learn” mindset with a track record of innovation; ability to move & pivot quickly.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced, results-drivenenvironment.
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot and Tableau.
- BA/BS, Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience