PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the global sales development, new business sales and account management functions for PandaDoc
- Own Sales delivered New Business and Expansion revenue
- Build a world-class sales culture that can recruit, cultivate and retain top talent.
- Own the P&L and projections for your business unit. You will scale as fast as you are able based on funnel math
- Make predictable, repeatable and scalable PandaDoc’s sales go-to-market process and strategy
- Redefine our internal sales strategies to support high performance standards, pipeline metrics and sales velocity
- Develop accurate forecasts and meticulously manage sales activity in CRM and other sales management tools
About your experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of sales executive experience
- 10+ years of sales management experience in a B2B SaaS environment targeting customers of 100-1000 mid-market and up to 5000 employee organizations
- You’ve been in a sales management role and experienced hyper growth at an early stage startup and know what it takes to scale to $200M+ ARR
- In depth understanding of account-based and/or outbound sales methodologies. Specifically in SMB, mid-market or high-velocity models
- You have an analytical mindset and like building sales engines
- You have hired, trained, and managed global sales teams, including the creation of sales strategies and benchmarks for analyzing performance. You like to enable and grow junior talent
- You’re an energetic leader; you inspire others to be the best versions of themselves and provide gateways to ensure success
- Data Driven and Process Minded: You are analytically minded and can find turn findings in data into actionable insights to drive sales process improvement
- Results Oriented: Driven by metrics, prioritizes accordingly. Balances great ambition with humility. Delivers on promises
- Collaborative Leader: Influential and collaborative across all levels and personalities within the organization. Is flexible, level-headed, confident, and respectful in all situations
- Applied Innovator: Emotionally intelligent, empathetic creative problem solver who is willing to listen to carefully and think independently. Continuous educator and lifelong learner
- Strong Communicator: Balanced listener with strong communication and the aptitude to clearly articulate differing points of view. Strong negotiator
- Action Oriented: Motivated self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of urgency
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!