The Strategic Alliances Manager will build and drive relationships with key PandaDoc partners to drive revenue. This position will report to the VP of Partnerships. This role closely collaborates with internal PandaDoc departments to develop strong, lucrative, and positive relationships with our partners. A significant portion of this role will be dedicated to managing and expanding our partnership with leading ISV ecosystems such as HubSpot, Salesforce, and Monday.
In this role, you will:
- Develop pipeline generating motions in conjunction with assigned strategic partners
- Cultivate and develop executive and C-level relationships between assigned partners and PandaDoc
- Identify, validate, and execute co-selling motions between ISV partners sales and PandaDoc sales teams
- Recruit solutions and services partners with partner ecosystems that will support both pipeline generation and post sales onboarding and customer support
- Identify GTM activities that drive awareness of PandaDoc across joint customer bases
- Provide leadership to guide program development and to build and execute go-to-market plans that articulate the joint value propositions of the partnership and drive demand for PandaDoc’s products
- Ownership, tracking, and reporting of partnership KPIs and measure the ROI of program execution
- 5-7 years of experience in developing strategic relationships with partners with driving sales and services motions that result in pipeline, product adoption, and retention
- Relevant experience in the document, workflow, CRM, CPQ or CLM industries
- Ability to build rapport, create connections, and drive engagement with partners
- Proven self starter that is able to work independently and provide innovative ideas to solve complex problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience in partner sales, business development, or demand generation preferred
- SMB SaaS experience ideal
The annual base salary range for this position is $120K - $140K USD
This position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual bonus opportunity is up to Up to $35K Variable USD
PandaDoc empowers more than 52,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, ability to work remotely, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.