The Strategic Alliances Manager will build and drive relationships with key PandaDoc partners to drive revenue. This position will report to the VP of Business Development. This role closely collaborates with internal PandaDoc organizations to develop strong, lucrative, and positive relationships with our partners. A significant portion of this role will be dedicated to managing and expanding our partnership with Salesforce.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and foster a deep business relationship with assigned strategic relationships
- Cultivate and develop executive and C-level relationships between assigned partners and PandaDoc
- Help drive the PandaDoc’s presence at assigned partners across relevant organizations including partner management, marketing, sales and product
- Provide leadership to guide program development and to build and execute go-to-market plans that articulate the joint value propositions of the partnership and drive demand for PandaDoc’s products
- Aggressively pursue sales opportunities and pipeline development by collaborating closely with assigned partners’ sales organizations
- Track/Measure partnership KPIs and measure the ROI of program execution
- 3-5 years of experience in developing strategic relationships with organizations with large sales organizations and/or complex partner ecosystems, such as Salesforce, AWS or Microsoft
- SMB SaaS experience
- Relevant experience in the document, workflow, CRM, CPQ or CLM industries
- Ability to build rapport, create connections, and drive engagement with partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and motivate other teams to provide your organization with resources
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.