PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for a marketer with experience in outbound campaign development and management. A focus on audience acquisition and conversion to pipeline in specific company size and industry segments.
In this role, you will:
Launch ABM programs
- Develop and Implement ABM strategy: account research, identify target personas, tracking and reporting
- Partner with Web-Analytics, PPC, Content and Design teams to drive personalization for accounts and target personas
- Educate sales and marketing teams regarding new campaigns we are planning to launch
Drive acquisition growth in via outbound marketing campaigns
- Create outbound campaign strategies by industry and/or segment
- Map outbound plan with Marketing Ops & broader Demand Gen team
- Proactively engage with SDRs (as well as Sales) to communicate, optimize and track marketing activities
Manage a budget and resources with associated pipeline targets
- Monthly budget allocated
- Monthly pipeline targets
- 3+ years experience with hands-on development and executing marketing campaigns
- 2+ years experience working with SDR teams in B2B setting
- 1+ year experience in paid acquisition using ABM methodologies & technology
- Good working experience with Hubspot and Salesforce
- Understand the importance of the customer journey and how to proactively impact it
- Like direct feedback that is focused on your growth as well as business results
- Love to use data to gather insights, create strategies, and get others aligned
- Exceptional skills in organization
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!