Support, St. Petersburg
We are seeking someone fun and energetic to join our fast-paced Customer Success team. You take pride in solving our customers’ problems and are a resourceful team player.
PandaDoc’s support is a global team with a presence in San Francisco (CA), St. Petersburg (FL), Myrtle Beach (SC), and Minsk (Belarus). Panda Support provides technical support for its core product, integrations, API and email deliverability through email, live chat, and phone support.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to resolve all Level 1 & 2 issues
- Deliver happy experiences to every client you interact with
- Troubleshoot with clients through email, live chat, and/or phone
- Maintain ownership of each issue and be resourceful in coming up with solutions
- Supply in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams
- Stay open-minded and have the ultimate end-goal of helping our customers become more successful
- High Degree of Empathy: You must appreciate the emotions of others, their interests, and their draw.
- High Degree of Business Empathy: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. In order for us to achieve customer ROI, their goals must be your goals. Solutions oriented, innovative, and curiosity is the lifeblood of a career in Customer Support.
- High Degree of Self-Awareness: You embody the ability to realize your actions, your strengths, and your weaknesses. Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience.
- Self Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. Your ability to recognize areas of improvement and your innate desire to roll up your sleeves will be key factors in your success.
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching other, and contributing to the greater good of the program.
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Experience with customer-facing roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has customer success and service in your DNA
- Interest in SaaS and/or sales
- Resourceful team player
- Great sense of humor
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience working with CRMs