PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! To help us grow even faster we need an experienced System Administrator. The candidate must have good knowledge of software and hardware, and the ability to work in a team or individually. It's vital you have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Basic networking understanding (DHCP, DNS, Routing);
- Microsoft Office Applications (Office 365);
- Setup and fix office equipment (printers, scanners, conference rooms);
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019 administration;
- Apple devices (macOS) support experience;
- Understanding backup and encryptions technologies;
- ACMS and NVR administration;
- Experience with AD;
- PS scripts;
- Installation and repair UTP;
- English A2+
It would be awesome if you had:
- G Suite Administration;
- Slack, Zoom (include rooms), Okta, Atlassian products admin experience;
- Cisco wireless and Unifi Ubiquity will be a plus;
- Proxmox virtualizations (or similar);
- Work with huge number of users (400+);
- MDM and RMM solutions;
- At least 3 years' experience in a Helpdesk Support role with exceptional customer service skills and come from an IT Support Services and / or Helpdesk background
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities;
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week;
- Free English classes;
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Medical insurance for you and your family.