PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the growth, training, career development and performance of Customer Success Managers
- Track and monitor team and individual performance against larger team metrics and provide coaching and guidance as needed
- Partner will fellow Team Leads and Managers to strategize and plan to continue to evolve the team and assist with any current business challenges
- Assist the larger team with any potential issues and partner internally with relevant departments to address
- Report and own the weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast of your direct reports
- Foster an environment of excellence by having fun, learning and enabling your team to achieve their goals
- 4+ years experience in a Customer success, Customer service, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s)
- Track record of onboarding, developing a team and leading them to success
- Have worked with a software sales team and sold software products developed in an agile environment.
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!