In this role, you will:
- Lead the team responsible for adoption, churn mitigation, and escalations for our largest customer segment, made up of users with under ten employees
- Manage the growth, training, career development and performance of Customer Success Managers
- Partner with other key stakeholders to scale tech enabled touchpoints for a rapidly growing segment
- Track and monitor team and individual performance against larger team metrics and provide coaching and guidance as needed
- Partner with fellow Team Leads and Managers to strategize and plan to continue to evolve the team and assist with any current business challenges
- Assist the larger team with any potential issues and partner internally with relevant departments to address
- Report and own the weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast of your direct reports
- Foster an environment of excellence by having fun, learning and enabling your team to achieve their goals
- 4+ years experience in a Customer success, Customer service, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s)
- Track record of onboarding, developing a team and leading them to success
- Have worked with a software sales team and sold software products developed in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency of leveraging technology to automate the customer journey
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience with Front
- Experience with HubSpot
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.