We are now looking for an energetic and fun Customer Support Team Lead to join our awesome remote team in the USA. You will learn a lot. Every day.
You will become a part of an international team that helps our customers get more value from the product. Your task will be to respond to customer inquiries via in-app chat, email and phone.
PandaDoc customer support team is available 24/7 via email and live chat to all paid and trialing customers. We are laser-focused on the best damn CX with CSAT over 98% across the board.
We like to work hard and play hard here. Join us!
In this role, you will:
- Develop, execute, and maintain support channels inclusive of email, chat, phone, text, social
- Drive continuous improvement and championing positive change to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times, lower overall operating costs, and increase revenue growth
- Develop proactive plans to improve customer experience in all touchpoints
- Scale customer service training programs and new hire onboarding programs for the customer service department
- Deliver happy experiences to every client you interact with
- Become an expert in PandaDoc and be able to resolve issues our customers have
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries
- Work closely with our teams in the US and Belarus to deliver world-class customer service
- 1+ year experience with demonstrated leadership in Support or Engineering (hiring, training and managing)
- Proven success in working with global distributed teams
- Customer experience mindset and desire to provide highest level of support for our global customers
- Deep understanding of B2B customer support methodologies, having designed and implemented impactful customer service techniques and processes
- Proven expertise in analyzing and reporting support operations metrics
- Experience with real-time support channels (phone is preferred)
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.