PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation softwarefor sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc Onboarding Specialists are the official “welcome Pandas’' for new customers. We are PandaDoc experts, change management agents, and trusted advisors to customers spanning across all industries, roles, and regions. We are also drivers of change within our own organization, contributing to many strategic initiatives impacting the company’s long-term growth and success.
In this role, you will coach and develop a team of Onboarding Specialists to meet defined metrics as they lead our customers through the onboarding lifecycle. You will also work with cross functional teams in sales, support, products, marketing and customer success to drive company initiatives to deliver best in class service. Additionally, you will manage your own book of Onboarding cases, as this is a “player/coach” position.
People Management Responsibilities
- Skill and career development through effective 1:1 coaching sessions with each team member
- Foster an environment of engagement, motivation, team confidence and trust
- Continued improvement through training/coaching
Results Management Responsibilities
- Lead the Onboarding Team towards continued success in customer satisfaction
- Partner strategically with leadership across the wider Customer Success & Sales orgs to define and implement successful programs and support growth
- Drive long-term customer adoption through successful onboarding
- Develop team to deliver the best possible customer onboarding experience
- Build and tweak playbooks & strategy to improve the effectiveness of onboarding programs
- Use tools/automation to help team members achieve optimal productivity
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Proven experience in a management role, ideally in a global, scaling tech company
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- An ability to coach, influence, develop, motivate and empower employees to achieve their best while maintaining high employee morale
- A consistent track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies
- Experience with effective handling of customer escalations or solving for challenging customer scenarios
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Excellent verbal communication and strong writing skills with an emphasis on process documentation
- Have technical competency sufficient to train new users on software
- Possess demonstrated ability to perform detailed analysis and translate client needs.
- Have excellent time management, project management skills