PandaDoc Onboarding/Implementation Specialists are the official “welcome Pandas’' for new customers. We are PandaDoc experts, change management agents, and trusted advisors to customers spanning across all industries, roles, and regions. We are also drivers of change within our own organization, contributing to many strategic initiatives impacting the company’s long-term growth and success.
In this role, you will coach and develop a team of Onboarding Specialists to meet defined metrics as they lead our customers through the onboarding lifecycle. You will also work with cross functional teams in sales, support, products, marketing and customer success to drive company initiatives to deliver best in class service. Additionally, you will manage your own book of Onboarding cases, as this is a “player/coach” position.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Skill and career development through effective 1:1 coaching sessions with each team member
- Foster an environment of engagement, motivation, team confidence and trust
- Continued improvement through training/coaching
Results Management Responsibilities:
- Lead the Onboarding Team towards continued success in customer satisfaction
- Partner strategically with leadership across the wider Customer Success & Sales orgs to define and implement successful programs and support growth
- Drive long-term customer adoption through successful onboarding
- Develop team to deliver the best possible customer onboarding experience
- Build and tweak playbooks & strategy to improve the effectiveness of onboarding programs
- Use tools/automation to help team members achieve optimal productivity
- Analyze customer and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes
- Proven experience in a management role, ideally in a global, scaling tech company
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- An ability to coach, influence, develop, motivate and empower employees to achieve their best while maintaining high employee morale
- A consistent track record of executing against aggressive growth strategies
- Experience with effective handling of customer escalations or solving for challenging customer scenarios
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Excellent verbal communication and strong writing skills with an emphasis on process documentation
- Have technical competency sufficient to train new users on software
- Possess demonstrated ability to perform detailed analysis and translate client needs.
- Have excellent time management, project management skills
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.