PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for a team of approx 10 Inbound & Outbound SDRs in the USA that focus on Opportunity development.
- Capable of working across multiple time zones and cultures.
- Experience with coaching and providing developmental feedback to junior sales resources
- Have responsibility for the pipeline number and predictable pipeline growth.
- Leverage our massive Inbound funnel to target key accounts that are on our web properties and turn them into SQOs.
- Build and support the hiring plans, projections, and career development for your SDRs
- Own the P&L and Projections for your business unit.
- Coach your team; help your reps make some basic improvements with call-coaching and by working with Sales Enablement.
- Scale a multi-tiered prospecting and Account Based program. One high-automation and the other high touch with hyper-personalization.
- 2+ years of Sales Development management experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- 5+ years of total sales experience
- In depth understanding of account-based and/or outbound sales methodologies; specifically in SMB or high-velocity models
- Experience hiring, building and growing careers
- Balanced experience of both Outbound Sales Development and Inbound mining
- Cross-Cultural communication is critical¢
- A professional. You know how to build rapport, trust, and execute with excellence
- Managed a team selling to a sales persona (CRO, VPS, Sales Ops, etc.) is a plus
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!