In this role, you will:
- Manage the growth, training, career development and performance of up to 10 Account Executives within our Commercial Sales Team
- Own an individual number until the team is at size at which you will own the team number
- Collaborate with the sales leadership and revenue teams in developing and executing GTM strategy
- Report and own the weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast of your direct reports
- Foster an environment of sales excellence by having fun, learning and enabling your team to achieve their goals
- Constantly sniff out problems and drive home solutions
- Lead from the front with honesty, integrity, grit and passion
- Directly report to the VP of Global Sales
- 3+ years of on-quota direct sales experience selling B2B applications/solution; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software/solution sales experience a plus
- Commitment to team development and individual coaching
- Ownership of a revenue number
- Experience in Account Based Sales through inbound and outbound prospecting
- Evidence of commitment to a sales methodology
- Ability to effectively communicate and enable evolving sales methodologies
- Experience in accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity throughout your book of business
- Experience with SMB deal sizes
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making
- Experience in co-selling on inside sales cycles
- Effective time management skills
- Experience in successfully managing a team revenue target
- Proven track record of consistent performance in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Results Oriented: Driven by metrics, prioritizes accordingly. Balances great ambition with humility. Delivers on commitments
- Collaborative Leader: Influential and collaborative across all levels and personalities within the organization. Is flexible, level-headed, confident, and respectful in all situations
- Applied Innovator: Emotionally intelligent, empathetic creative problem solver who is willing to listen carefully and think independently. Continuous educator and lifelong learner
- Strong Communicator: Balanced listener with strong communication and the aptitude to clearly articulate differing points of view. Strong negotiator
- Action-Oriented: Motivated self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of urgency
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!