PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for a seasoned Integrations and API Product Manager. This is an ideal role for a PM with technical chops who is up for the challenge of owning one of our flagship product areas, shaping its roadmap, and delighting our customers along the way.
Integrations and API Product Manager collaborates with the entire Product organization team including Product designers and Engineers to define, design, build and deploy solutions that will help to fulfill the underserved customer’s needs. It covers the whole process from market requirement, problem definition and validation to solution design, delivery and full customer acceptance. Position reports to API & Integrations track Product Lead.
As a Product Manager, your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to Integrations and API strategy and roadmap
- Perform regular market, competitive, customer research and analysis to inform key priorities supporting the short to mid term product roadmap
- Be the primary hands-on customer advocate. You will work directly with our Integrations and APIs to have a hands-on experience of the needs, gaps, and opportunities.
- Support our Business Development team to foster a vibrant 3rd party and partner ecosystem
- Produce and maintain specifications: define user stories and use cases, business logic and design mockups. Remove obstacles from the path to shipping
- Define and analyze metrics and track performance of new features and their effect on key product metrics overall Product OKRs
- 2+ years as a fully fledged Product Manager with proven hands-on technical experience with APIs and SDKs
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based web application products and technologies
- Scrum & Agile based B2B SaaS product management/ownership experience
- Experience managing entire products or product streams end to end, including its backlog, roadmap, and launch activities
- Strong analytical mindset. You are able to make deep data and analytical work to support data-informed business decisions.
- Effective communicator who can collaborate at all levels of the business on technical and functional topics
- Fluent English (verbal and written); Level C1 CEFR minimum
It would be awesome if you had:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related area of study (Computer Science, EE, IT, Systems, etc.), or equivalent technical experience
- Demonstrated success working with 3rd party developers programs
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family
While this position is based in Minsk, any remote-first candidates with full fluency in Russian are also welcome to apply.