PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 16,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Who are we looking for?
And right now we are looking for a Product Manager with a strong technical background to join our Integrations and API Product team. We’ve already built integrations with Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive CRMs as well as API.
In this role, you will:
- Identify areas for improvement with our Integrations with CRM & API
- Build business cases, pitch ideas, and gain buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Be a customer advocate. Work directly with external Integrations and API consumers to understand needs, gaps, and opportunities.
- Define your KPIs, obsess over how your integrations and features are performing, and move quickly to improve underperforming metrics
- Build MVPs, get feedback, and improve. Maintain a steady cadence of shipping product
- Ensuring best-in-market user experience by rapid prototyping, usability studies, customer feedback, and user behavior analysis
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements and meet expectations from our Development organization
- Partner with engineers to determine the best solution to achieve our goals in a reasonable time frame and budget.
- 2+ years of Product management experience
- Experience with B2B Saas products
- Experience with API and other complex integration level projects
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based web application products, technologies and API
- Analytical mindset. Able to make data-driven decisions and are comfortable building business cases and calculating ROI
- Thrive on collecting feedback and making improvements to both your products and yourself
- Experience managing entire products end to end, including its backlog, roadmap, and launch activities
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics.
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done.
It would be awesome if you had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical experience
- Hands-on experience developing Salesforce integrations and solutions
- Experienced working cross-functionally with Engineering IT, Operations, Program Management, Sales and Customer Support
- Possess a rare combination of business sense and technical aptitude.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family
Can't wait to meet you!