Technical Salesforce Administrator
Finance, Minsk, Belarus
The Technical Salesforce Administrator will support the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success Organization in multiple aspects of SFDC CRM administration, reporting, systems and process optimization. We’re looking for people who love Salesforce but also are interested in a variety of other technologies. If you’re a self-starter who wants a fast-paced environment and love learning new things every day, we want you!
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to define business problems and document requirements;
- Design and development using the Force.com platform including work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration;
- Design and implementation of advanced configuration such as workflow rules, validation rules, complex assignment rules, process builders, and flows;
- Manage internal ticketing queue leveraged by key stakeholders across sales, marketing, and CS to log feature requests and system issues;
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation and configuration;
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate system issues and support day-to-day operational requests;
- Develop data imports and exports through commercially available tools (i.e. data loader, demand tools etc);
- Provide assistance with system and process training for internal users;
- Perform periodic SFDC administration data maintenance and cleanup tasks;
- Make recommendations and execute system improvements to support an organization that is scaling at a rapid pace;
- Takes a leadership role when necessary to help advance and support our Salesforce team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field;
- 3 + years of experience in Salesforce.com platform;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Expert in complex Apex, VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, SOQL and APIs;
- Experience working with 3rd party integrations and AppExchange packages (HubSpot, Salesloft, etc.);
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
We'll be happy to meet you!