PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Who are we looking for?
We are now looking for an energetic and fun Technical Support Specialist to join us.
You will become a part of an international team that helps our customers get more value from the product.
We like to work hard and play hard here. Join us!
In this role, you will:
- Primary root cause analysis and diagnosis of incidents
- Escalation decision
- Prepare How-To's and automation tools for L1
- Drive Service Handover with product engineering teams
- Troubleshooting (based on playbooks and toolset: reconfiguration (incl. 3rd party services), rollback, infrastructure changes)
- Run and own Postmortems
- Process operational requests from support and engineering
- You should be ready to work flexible hours and sometimes provide coverage on weekends and holidays (on-call rotation)
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to share knowledge within the team
- A good track record in infrastructure automation, cloud services, and tooling (Docker, K8S, Ansible, Terraform)
- 2+ years of experience in Linux administration
- 1+ years of experience with cloud providers (AWS preferable)
- 1+ years of knowledge in container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience with logging/monitoring/alerting solutions (ELK, TICK, Prometheus)
- Would be preferable knowledge with messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Development skills in a scripting language (Bash, Sh, Powershell)
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in Microservices architecture
It would be awesome if you had:
- Basis of CI/CD approach and pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Would be good knowledge of programming languages (Python/Groovy/Go)
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Kyiv & Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!