PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact, having fun and being empathetic (both to our colleagues and our customers). Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
To support developing engineering practices in a Platform track of the company, we need to invest in high-quality documentation artifacts. Therefore a Technical Writer position aims to set up and execute documentation practices for key engineering processes. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
In this role you will:
- Documentation practice setup across the Platform teams (metadata, format, statuses, search & navigation, links, etc.)
- Ongoing engineering documentation maintenance (update documents to reflect corresponded template changes, keep documents metadata up to date)
- Team support with documentation-related tasks (create, update, move documents, notify stakeholders, collect feedback, etc.)
- Documentation-related reporting and investigation (document usage rate, document completion & quality, rate of citation, etc.)
- Proactively improve quality of Development Guides, HowTo’s, Cookbooks, and FAQs.
- 2+ years of experience with technical documents crafting
- English (advanced) and Russian (native) languages proficiency
- Hands-on knowledge & experience of the Atlassian Suite (Confluence, Jira)
- Hands-on knowledge & experience of the Visualization tools (draw.io, plantUml)
It would be plus if you have:
- coda.io knowledge and experience
- Gitlab pages knowledge and experience (markdown)
- G-suite knowledge (google docs, sheets, slides)
- Understanding of the Document & Content management domain
- Architecture notations
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!