We’re looking for an experienced Technology Partner Manager to help evolve our growing ISV program. The right person for this role will be highly motivated, a self-starter, resourceful and passionate about developing relationships and generating revenue. This is a quota-carrying position that is responsible for onboarding and enablement, joint-business planning, account mapping and pipeline development and on-going partner management to ensure that key metrics are met. This person will also provide feedback and assist in establishing best practices for ISV Partner Management in PandaDoc. This is a growth opportunity that may eventually lead to a leadership position for the right individual.
In this role, you will:
- Work with PandaDoc’s Product Management, Engineering teams and the VP of Business Development to prioritize inbound and outbound ISV partner recruitment
- Managing day-to-day relationships with our ISV partners, including their marketing and sales teams
- Map partner organization to PandaDoc sales organization, ensuring free cooperation and communication
- Proactively engage with partners to plan and execute business development activities, such as account mapping and joint go-to-market planning
- Identify and coordinate lead generation activities with partners, in close collaboration with our partner marketing team
- Managing and tracking pipeline for referral and co-sell opportunities with partners, in close collaboration with our sales team to optimize our joint sales process
- Communicate masterfully with partners on PandaDoc’s products and service offerings
- Help create joint value messaging and sales materials for partners to use to drive interest from prospects and customers in our partnership
- Host training events for partners, and keeping partners updated about new resources, product changes, and other impactful developments
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and status of partner achievements
- Assist Partnership Program team in the development of best practices
- Serve as internal ISV advocate
- 3-5 years of experience in technology partnership sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- SMB SaaS experience
- Relevant experience in the document, workflow, CRM, CPQ or CLM industries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and motivate other teams to provide your organization with resources
It would be awesome if you had:
- Hunter sales mentality
- Ability to collaborate with others to come up with meaningful wins
- Record of meeting or exceeding quota
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.