PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for a talented content manager who will start owning our template library. Ideal candidate has great experience in creating high quality content and is willing to grow as a product manager in future.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of copywriters to create world class templates in different niches
- Work closely with the SEO team to optimize new and old templates for search engines
- Create detailed content outlines and briefs that combine research, company’s guidelines, and SEO best practices
- Edit and proofread templates text copies from copywriters
- Work together with a website editor to publish new templates on website and in product
- Partner with the product team to develop the best product templates experience
- Partner with design and UX teams to improve web metrics of templates and develop the best UX experience
- Regularly gather and aggregate template feedback from different sources to improve PandaDoc library
- You have 3+ years in SEO content marketing or previous experience in a SEO content role
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You have excellent communication skills
- You’re familiar with HTML and CSS
- You have a stunning portfolio of past content campaigns and content-related projects
- You have junior product experience and want to develop in this direction
What we offer:
- Work on a kick-ass product serving thousands of customers worldwide
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!