The Total Rewards Manager will participate in the strategic design, implementation and management of an innovative Total Rewards function, which positions PandaDoc as an employer of choice as we compete for the very best talent on a global scale. While the primary focus will be on building market competitive compensation programs, including sales compensation and variable pay, this role will develop a wide spectrum of programs to support our global, remote-first workforce.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain a global salary structure, which supports PandaDoc’s global business
- Propose variable pay programs that incentivize and reward innovation and successful outcomes
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure commission plans align with our growth strategies
- Explore global health and wellness programs that promote mental and physical wellbeing
- Draft engaging communications to educate employees and managers on our Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Build strong relationships with leaders and managers across the organization to ensure our compensation structure supports our strategic objectives
- Analyze the various components of the EVP to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of pay practices
- 5-7 years of experience working in Total Rewards
- Experience with non-US compensation and benefit administration, preferably EU countries
- Experience in fast growth, high-tech industry, preferably SaaS experience
- Excellent Excel/Google Sheets capabilities
- Data driven with analytical thought process
- Strong attention to detail
- Service oriented approach focused on practical solutions to overcome obstacles
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Embrace technology which enhances the objectives of the function
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!