We looking for a highly-skilled and proactive UI kit Developer who is senior enough to drive things by his own. As you will work on our components library you will closely collaborate with our design team which includes 15 designers and one copywriter in Product Design Team.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain UI Kit components library, add new components, improve and support existing ones
- Write technical documentation and onboard new engineers into our components
- Work closely with product designers to address their needs
- Proactively search ways for improvement of the design system overall
- Improve accessibility across all PandaDoc projects
- Background includes at least least 4 years in front-end development
- Demonstrate robust experience in JS, HTML and CSS
- Proficient in React and TypeScript
- Skilled in writing automated tests
- Autonomous problem-solver, who is ready to lead engineering initiatives
- Understand core web-accessibility concepts (ARIA, screen readers, keyboard navigation, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills — your colleagues enjoy working with you
- English skills are at an intermediate level — you are able to write and speak on familiar topics
It would awesome if you had:
- Experience in creation of component libraries and design systems
- Experience in UX/UI design
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.