PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com
- PandaDoc recognized as a Forbes’ Best Startup Employer for 2020
- PandaDoc named in Inc. Magazine’s annual list of Best Workplaces for 2020
- PandaDoc Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner in 2020 Stevie Awards for Great Employers
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact and having fun. Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We looking for a highly-skilled and proactive UI kit Developer who is senior enough to drive things by his own. As you will work on our components library you will closely collaborate with our design team which includes 15 designers and one copywriter in Product Design Team.
What will you do in this role?
- Maintain UI Kit components library, add new components, improve and support existing ones
- Write technical documentation and onboard new engineers into our components
- Work closely with product designers to address their needs
- Proactively search ways for improvement of the design system overall
- Improve accessibility across all PandaDoc projects
Who you are?
- Your background includes at least least 4 years in front-end development
- You demonstrate robust experience in JS, HTML and CSS
- Your are proficient in React and TypeScript
- Your are skilled in writing automated tests
- You are autonomous problem-solver, who is ready to lead engineering initiatives
- You understands core web-accessibility concepts (ARIA, screen readers, keyboard navigation, etc.)
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills — your colleagues enjoy working with you
- Your English skills are at an intermediate level — you are able to write and speak on familiar topics
What will be a plus for you?
- Experience in creation of component libraries and design systems
- Experience in UX/UI design
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- And much more!