Unit Leader, Unit Create
Engineering, Minsk, Belarus
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit. We are looking for Unit Leader to drive our Create unit.
You will be leading a product unit responsible for building a core of our platform - Document Editor and additional services and functionality on top of it. Our goal is to build the best editing experience for business documents, make it extensible, scalable and stable. You will often find yourself talking to Product Leader and transforming product plans to the right architecture and technical plans. You will be the main point of contact for other teams who build on top of the platform and will consult them how to achieve their goals.
PandaDoc is an environment for independent, data-driven, humble, resilient, direct and scrappy individuals that value continuous education, freedom to experiment, and have fun at work
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners;
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career;
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building;
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
As a people leader, you will directly collaborate with every engineer and help them grow in their careers with a focus on team management, structure, career growth and performance management. You will set ambitious goals and help teams and individuals to achieve them.
As a technical leader, you will facilitate and help your team find the most optimal technical solutions. You will establish processes enabling your team to deliver value with good quality and alignment with company-wide practices and processes.
In this role you will:
- Own engineering processes, delivery and collaboration among multiple engineering teams;
- Manage performance and growth of engineers in the unit;
- Help shape and translate the company and product priorities into a clear and actionable engineering roadmap, balanced with tech debt and other engineering priorities;
- Communicate progress to the rest of the organization;
- Collaborate with a product team to align engineering with the product strategy and needs;
- Recruit and build an engineering team;
- Manage Unit P&L.
- You have 8+ years of experience in engineering; with 3+ in a management role;
- You have a strong knowledge in systems design and architecture;
- You have managed teams of 15+ engineers;
- You hold strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have worked at a product organization;
- You have managed delivery processes before;
- You are self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment.
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales documents workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!