PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Align PandaDoc closer to top CRM and Sales Acceleration companies to develop and maintain strong alliances and co-selling with our sales team
- Responsible for our strategic alliances and growing referrals from our alliances. Own a quota of leads from our strategic alliances.
- Develop new strategic alliances
- Cultivating a culture of channel excellence and tightly integrating our channel/reseller strategy into our entire customer operations. Sales, Marketing, Channel, Professional Services, and customer success will all work together. No silos
- You will own the P&L and Projections for your business unit
About Your Experience:
- You know what it’s like to scale a reseller program from $1M in revenue to $10M+
- You know how to grow an ecosystem of ISV partnerships with companies like HubSpot, Microsoft (both of whom are PandaDoc investors), SalesForce, etc.
- You understand how to establish VAR programs, motivate vars and know which VARs to focus on
- You can work cross-functionally to pull in sales, marketing and executives to “get it done”
- You have a knack for hiring, building, and retaining talent
- The number one thing you are passionate about is building the careers of your troops
- Good knowledge of B2B co-marketing and SMB ecosystem
- You are process driven. You know how to not just sell, but also run a tight ship with strong operations, and clear metrics
- Strong handle on APIs
- Cultivate strong cross-functional relationships with Product, Marketing, Sales and CS
- Well networked and partnership driven
- Able to get to the heart of the matter
- Not afraid to own a number
- Collaborative Leader: Influential and collaborative across all levels and personalities within the organization. Is flexible, level-headed, confident, and respectful in all situations
- Applied Innovator: Emotionally intelligent, empathetic creative problem solver who is willing to listen to carefully and think independently
- Continuous educator and lifelong learner
- Strong Communicator: Balanced listener with strong communication and the aptitude to clearly articulate differing points of view.
- Strong negotiator
- Action-Oriented: Motivated self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of urgency
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!