Vice President, Business Development
Sales, St. Petersburg, FL
Location: St Petersburg, FL, San Francisco, CA, or Remote
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
In this role, you will:
- Lead business development and new channel development
- Responsible for expansion of our reseller/channel program. Own a quota of revenue from the channel. Develop your own top list of VARs to target.
- Responsible for our strategic alliances and growing referrals from our alliances. Own a quota of leads from our strategic alliances.
- Develop new strategic alliances.
- Cultivating a culture of channel excellence and tightly integrating our channel/reseller strategy into our entire customer operations. Sales, channel, professional services, and customer success will all work together. No silos.
- You will own the P&L and Projections for your business unit.
About Your Experience:
- You know what it’s like to scale a reseller program from $1M in revenue to $10M+.
- You know how to grow an ecosystem of ISV partnerships with companies like HubSpot, Microsoft (both of whom are PandaDoc investors), SalesForce, etc.
- You understand how to establish VAR programs, motivate vars and know which VARs to focus on.
- You can work cross-functionally to pull in sales, marketing and executives to “get it done”.
- You have a knack for hiring, building, and retaining talent.
- The number one thing you are passionate about is building the careers of your troops
- Good knowledge of B2B co-marketing and SMB ecosystem
- You are process driven. You know how to not just sell, but also run a tight ship with strong operations, and clear metrics.
- Strong handle on APIs
- Well networked and partnership driven
- Able to get to the heart of the matter
- Not afraid to own a number
- Collaborative Leader: Influential and collaborative across all levels and personalities within the organization. Is flexible, level-headed, confident, and respectful in all situations.
- Applied Innovator: Emotionally intelligent, empathetic creative problem solver who is willing to listen to carefully and think independently.
- Continuous educator and lifelong learner.
- Strong Communicator: Balanced listener with strong communication and the aptitude to clearly articulate differing points of view. Strong negotiator.
- Action Oriented: Motivated self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of urgency.
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!