Vice President of Customer Success
Customer success, St. Petersburg
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for someone to oversee all things support, professional services and customer success related including renewals, up-sells, on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, and retention. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
In this role, you will:
Expand PandaDoc’s systems and processes, expertly manage the team, maximize retention of our accounts, and help the company continue to grow rapidly. In other words:
- Grow PandaDoc’s Annual Net $ MRR retention rate
- Hire, coach and mentor individuals and managers
- Manage PandaDoc’s Customer Success budget
- Be a part of the executive team; help others to drive PandaDoc’s product and go-to-market strategies.
Driving higher product usage - You will interpret customer usage data to identify the elements that are critical to driving stronger initial interest and long-term usage of PandaDoc. You will work in tandem with our product development and engineering teams to ensure we’re building and updating the right features to meet our customers’ needs.
Driving higher retention - Create and implement tactics and processes to continuously increase retention rates. You will be responsible for building out new initiatives while improving what’s already in place. Since most of PandaDoc’s customers are SMB and Mid-Market teams, we need to exercise scalable methods to drive greater usage and retention.
Ensuring your team engages with PandaDoc customers at the right time. Our Customer Success and Support teams are really our Customer Advocates! You will be responsible for ensuring that Professional Services Managers (PSMs), Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Support Specialists are in touch with PandaDoc customers at the right time.
Scaling a high-performance team and culture. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot! As a leader of the Customer Success team, you will help foster a high performing team as a coach and a mentor. At PandaDoc, everyone’s actions have a tremendous impact on the company and every team member.
You are a nimble, adaptive, “roll up the sleeves” leader that is ready to both impact and shape a growing and successful company. You demonstrate highly effective decision-making, judgment, communication, and modeling of PandaDoc’s core values.
- 5+ years experience in leading customer-facing teams in high-velocity SaaS environments
- You have demonstrated successes in the SMB space
- You have helped growing a company’s revenue to dozens of millions of dollars.
- You exhibit empathy for customers, enthusiasm for growth and revenue and have a strong understanding of value drivers in subscription-based revenue models
- You’re process-driven and also love to experiment to identify repeatable and scalable operations
- You’re an energetic leader; you inspire others to be the best versions of themselves and provide gateways to ensure success.
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply on our careers page at