Vice President of Customer Success
Customer success, San Francisco
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management space. We have over 500 new signups per day!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners. Read the TechCrunch Article here.
- Validation: Our customers have transacted upwards of $20,000,000,000.00 on our platform.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building: Check out our coverage on CNBC on the topic.
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
The Vice President of Customer Success will report to our CEO and oversee all things support, professional services and customer success related including renewals, up-sells, on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, and retention.
In this role, you will:
Expand PandaDoc’s systems and processes, expertly manage the team, maximize retention of our accounts, and help the company continue to grow rapidly. In other words:
- Grow PandaDoc’s Annual Net $ MRR retention rate
- Hire, coach and mentor individuals and managers
- Manage PandaDoc’s Customer Success budget
- Be a part of the executive team; help others to drive PandaDoc’s product and go-to-market strategies.
Driving higher product usage - You will interpret customer usage data to identify the elements that are critical to driving stronger initial interest and long-term usage of PandaDoc. You will work in tandem with our product development and engineering teams to ensure we’re building and updating the right features to meet our customers’ needs.
Driving higher retention - Create and implement tactics and processes to continuously increase retention rates. You will be responsible for building out new initiatives while improving what’s already in place. Since most of PandaDoc’s customers are SMB and Mid-Market teams, we need to exercise scalable methods to drive greater usage and retention.
Ensuring your team engages with PandaDoc customers at the right time. Our Customer Success and Support teams are really our Customer Advocates! You will be responsible for ensuring that Professional Services Managers (PSMs), Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Support Specialists are in touch with PandaDoc customers at the right time.
Scaling a high-performance team and culture. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot! As a leader of the Customer Success team, you will help foster a high performing team as a coach and a mentor. At PandaDoc, everyone’s actions have a tremendous impact on the company and every team member.
You are a nimble, adaptive, “roll up the sleeves” leader that is ready to both impact and shape a growing and successful company. You demonstrate highly effective decision-making, judgment, communication, and modeling of PandaDoc’s core values.
- 5+ years experience in leading customer-facing teams in high-velocity SaaS environments
- You have demonstrated successes in the SMB space
- You have helped growing a company’s revenue to dozens of millions of dollars.
- You exhibit empathy for customers, enthusiasm for growth and revenue and have a strong understanding of value drivers in subscription-based revenue models
- You’re process-driven and also love to experiment to identify repeatable and scalable operations
- You’re an energetic leader; you inspire others to be the best versions of themselves and provide gateways to ensure success.