Vice President of Human Resources
Human resources, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
The Vice President of Human Resources will oversee all things people-related including HR, Recruiting, and Facilities. We are looking for someone who will independently develop and manage a full range of HR programs, including performance management, talent management, onboarding, workforce planning & analytics, organizational structure, compliance, employee engagement, as well as positively impact company’s culture. The best candidates share our passion for building our company the right way to influence employee growth and a culture we all thrive in.
You are a nimble, adaptive, “roll up the sleeves” leader that is ready to both impact and shape a growing and successful company. You demonstrate highly effective decision-making, judgment, communication, and modeling of PandaDoc’s core values.
- You have 8+ years Human Resources experience, several years in a top level HR position.
- You are an expert in management training and are able to be a mentor for an entire workforce.
- You’ve experienced scaling from 100 to 500 in headcount in one of your roles. You know what it is like to grow fast.
- You have an interest in emerging performance theories including Neuro-Leadership, Positive Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, and The Power of Mindfulness.
- You know how to build rapport, trust, and execute with excellence.
- International HR experience
- SPHR or PHR Certified is a plus
- Function as a strategic advisor to executive team for all things people-related
- Build on a comprehensive, integrated talent strategy for the entire organization
- Provide leadership, management and development to your team and lead with a very hands-on approach
- Evaluate the Organization structure and team members, plan for continual improvement in efficiency and effectiveness, and provide individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities
- Support employee onboarding, compensation and benefits, and performance management in a business that is continually striving for greater efficiencies while scaling
- Effectively communicate needs and plans to the executive team with a data driven approach; develop regular reports and metrics for HR activities for senior management
- Develop requisite compliance programs including policies and procedures for our US and Belarus offices
- Manage all property and capital assets ensuring each of our offices is properly maintained and financially sustainable.
- Collaborate closely with all departments of the organization to ensure alignment and transparency across the organization
- Develop and deliver training sessions for employees
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!