Vice President of Marketing
Marketing, San Francisco
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for someone to tell our story to the world. This will entail strategizing and owning all marketing efforts within PandaDoc. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Be part of the executive team and guide all go-to-market strategies.
- Manage multiple user acquisition channels and own the user funnel. (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, referral)
- Work closely with Sales team to manage sales/marketing alignment and dynamic projects across multiple teams within the company
- Direct strategy and execution of demand-generation activities to fill sales funnel
- Steer long-term brand story as it pertains to visual and verbal messaging
- Oversee all PR execution; media train across departments, line-manage marketing team members’ PR efforts and freelancers.
- Analyze performance metrics to make strategic business plans.
- Train manage and develop the careers of our global Marketing team
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of Marketing executive experience
- 5+ years of Marketing management experience in a B2B SaaS environment; Specifically in SMB, mid-market or high-velocity models
- You’ve experienced hyper growth at a early stage startup and know what it takes to scale to $50M+ ARR
- Experience managing a revenue funnel for a product at $5,000 ACV or greater.
- Writing/blogging and extensive experience with product positioning and messaging.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM with a data-driven approach to marketing.
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our careers page at