REMOTE OPTION AVAILABLE FOR USA, PORTUGAL, UKRAINE, POLAND, & RUSSIA!
PandaDoc is searching for a Vice President of Product Management who is excited and passionate about our mission of taking the work out of document workflow for companies of all sizes. This will be a collaborative, hands-on, motivating leader, who will drive the product strategy for our core PandaDoc application and our business solutions.
As the Vice President of Product Management, you will lead and coach our product teams to deliver exemplary results against our product plans, collaborate with leadership to create the right product vision and strategy to win in our various user segments and product lines, as well as coordinate with stakeholders across the organization to set revenue goals and determine business priorities.
You’ll set ambitious goals, foster communication, and give people freedom to do their best work. You’ll grow not only the product and the business, but also your team’s careers.
Our Product Management team’s core mission is to delight customers and grow market share by creating data informed and evidence-based product strategies that identify new products, features, and services. We obsessively seek to understand customers’ perspectives, are business savvy, have a bias toward data-driven action, and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
In this role, you will:
- Own the strategy and prioritization roadmap for our core product and business solutions
- Lead a fast growing team of more than 15 Product managers, manage their performance and growth. Team size is expected to double in the next 12 months
- Recruit and coach additional team members to meet the scaling needs of the company
- Collaborate with our Sr Director of Product Ops to define and manage the processes, operations and collaboration among multiple product teams and product managers
- Be the ultimate customer champion, continuously looking at the product from the end-user’s perspective, driving the complete experience to the best possible outcome for the end-user
- Collaborate with our Engineering organization and our Product Marketing team to develop a vision, strategy and business cases to prioritize your feature backlog
- Drive product competitive analysis and intelligence
- Own main product metrics including Engagement and NPS
- Responsible to communicate strategy, plans and roadmaps to the rest of the organization
- 10+ years of experience in product management and product operations
- 3+ years of proven and recent B2B SaaS experience
- Successful track record of building and running operations within companies that have multiple product lines
- Excellent people skills, including recruiting and developing talent
- Excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience working with remote teams
- Prior P&L responsibility
- Regular public speaker and brand ambassador
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our PandaDoc Culture to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.