Vice President, Product
Product Management, St. Petersburg, FL
Location: St Petersburg, FL, Minsk, Belarus or Remote (East Coast)
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow.
We were fortunate to build a number of strong and independent product teams led by talented individuals, who’re eager to learn. As we scale the number of teams and their sizes, bringing an experienced VP, Product to take processes, resources allocation, communication, customer discovery and empathy to the next level is critical to PandaDoc’s success.
As VP of Product, you'll be responsible for building, growing and mentoring a team of future product leaders, inspire product teams and align their work with the rest of the company vision and strategy. You will help a team to move fast by removing roadblocks, establishing repeatable processes and communication with other business units. You’ll set ambitious goals, foster communication, and give people freedom to do their best work. You’ll grow not only the product and the business, but also people careers.
PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
You will establish a data-driven approach of how decisions are made in the product organization and will work closely with data science team to enable testing and learning culture at PandaDoc. You will communicate and collaborate with PandaDoc’s founders, executive team, and the rest of organization to ensure alignment between all the functions.
In this role, you will:
- Manage Product management processes and improve them
- Lead a team of ten Product owners and managers, manage their performance and growth
- Own processes, operations and collaboration among multiple product teams and product managers.
- Own the prioritization and scope of our product roadmaps
- Oversee all product management, continuously looking at the product from the end-user’s perspective, driving the complete experience to the best possible outcome for the end-user.
- Collaborate with VP, Engineering and partner with the business to develop a vision, strategy and business cases to prioritize feature backlog.
- Commission competitive market analysis and market research with Marketing
- Help product managers to work with Marketing on launches and product announcements
- Own main product metrics, e.g. NPS, activation, retention, etc.
- You have 10+ years of experience in product management and operations
- You have excellent communication and people skills
- You’re process-driven
- You have a successful track record of building and running operations within companies that have multiple product lines
- You hold excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Prior P&L Responsibility
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales documents workflows Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our careers page at