Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, the Vice President of Revenue Marketing will create a bridge between the Marketing and Sales organizations that allows PandaDoc to effectively and efficiently create pipeline at scale.
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for hitting the monthly pipeline targets for our Sales teams across multiple segments
- Be responsible for the ABM strategy across the entire revenue organization (marketing, sales, customer success) and manage the strategic program teams responsible for developing / executing the programs
- Own campaign development, execution, and follow through with SDR and Sales teams
- Find new and innovative ways to incorporate B2C strategies into our marketing mix that will drive PLG acquisition at scale
- Build new teams (headcount is already approved) focused on segment marketing, global expansion, and partner marketing
- 15+ years of SaaS marketing experience, preferably in demand generation, campaign management, and revenue marketing
- 10+ years experience building and managing a team
- SaaS experience is a must
- Outstanding coaching skills, hands on leadership style, and passionate about talent development
- Comfortable with change and a fast paced work environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to exhibit ownership of your work and proactively use data to understand what’s working and what isn’t within your marketing strategy
- Love collaborating across departments and have demonstrated a strong ability to execute cross-functionally
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.