PandaDoc is one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building.
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
In this role, you will:
- Supervise and assist in the development of a creative team;
- Develop strategic concepts, provide visual direction and ensure brand standards are met;
- Work collaboratively with the development team as well as Product, Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, and Content Management;
- Develop marketing materials for digital and traditional media;
- Provide constructive feedback and suggestions to other team members to enhance the final product and ensure goals/strategy are met;
- Provide analytical insight to ensure assets are delivered on time and according to specifications;
- Provide insight on how to reduce production time and increase efficiency;
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with agencies and global teams.
For this role, you will need:
- BS/BA Degree and 4+ years of experience in visual design;
- At least 2 years of experience as a manager, supervisor or team lead in a creative environment;
- Exceptional command of Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Sketch;
- Exceptional understanding of graphic fundamentals, typography, color theory, layout design and ability to stay up-to-date with design trends;
- Ability to be hands-on with projects from concept to completion;
- Incredibly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to articulate design ideas to staff effectively;
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects, and schedule/assign tasks;
- Exceptional communication skills and commands of English grammar and punctuation;
- To be fluent in spoken and written English.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!