Vice President of Human Resources
Human resources, San Francisco
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management space. We have over 500 new signups per day.
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners. Read the TechCrunch Article here.
- Validation: Our customers have transacted upwards of $20,000,000,000.00 on our platform.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building: Check out our coverage on CNBC on the topic.
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
The Vice President of Human Resources will oversee all things people-related including HR, Recruiting, and Facilities. We are looking for someone who will independently develop and manage a full range of HR programs, including performance management, talent management, onboarding, workforce planning & analytics, organizational structure, compliance, employee engagement, as well as positively impact company’s culture. The best candidates share our passion for building our company the right way to influence employee growth and a culture we all thrive in.
You are a nimble, adaptive, “roll up the sleeves” leader that is ready to both impact and shape a growing and successful company. You demonstrate highly effective decision-making, judgment, communication, and modeling of PandaDoc’s core values.
- You have 8+ years Human Resources experience, several years in a top level HR position.
- You are an expert in management training and are able to be a mentor for an entire workforce.
- You’ve experienced scaling from 100 to 500 in headcount in one of your roles. You know what it is like to grow fast.
- You have an interest in emerging performance theories including Neuro-Leadership, Positive Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, and The Power of Mindfulness.
- You know how to build rapport, trust, and execute with excellence.
- International HR experience is a requirement
- SPHR or PHR Certified is a plus
- Function as a strategic advisor to executive team for all things people-related
- Build a comprehensive, integrated talent strategy for the entire organization
- Provide leadership, management and development to your team and lead with a very hands-on approach
- Evaluate the Organization structure and team members, plan for continual improvement in efficiency and effectiveness, and provide individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities
- Support employee onboarding, compensation and benefits, and performance management in a business that is continually striving for greater efficiencies while scaling
- Effectively communicate needs and plans to the executive team with a data driven approach; develop regular reports and metrics for HR activities for senior management
- Develop requisite compliance programs including policies and procedures for our US and Belarus offices
- Manage all property and capital assets ensuring each of our offices is properly maintained and financially sustainable.
- Lead new projects, including planning and building management, review design and functionality of new construction projects with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with all departments of the organization to ensure alignment and transparency across the organization
- Develop and deliver training sessions for employees
- Radical focus on career building. It’s our number one value. We execute Quarterly Growth Reviews with every employee.
- Aggressive Stock Options package
- 20 Days PTO years 0-2, 25 days PTO for years 2+
- New 11,000 Sq Ft SF Office that’s a quick two-minute walk from Montgomery BART.
- Commuter benefits (BART/METRO/Parking)
- Yearly education budget and unlimited books
- Opportunities to travel to our St. Petersburg, FL office and our Minsk, Belarus office.