PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities.
About the team
In the Brand and Digital Marketing Team, we used to work as a small boutique web studio. The team of Designers and Developers delivers all the marketing assets outside the product.
We develop pandadoc.com website as long as the number of web properties for different purposes. We act as a reliable partner for our internal customers - HR, Sales, Legal, Product, DemGen, and others.
While we are focused on the quality of the production we are growing and looking forward to new cool professionals joining our team.
In this role, you will:
- Review posted content to ensure it meets set guidelines and formatting
- Create template-based pages for programs and events
- Be an expert on the internal content editor
- Handle website-support requests
- Create PandaDoc documents and templates
- Interact with the design team on getting needed design assets
- Troubleshoot minor HTML/CSS display issues
- Audit and monitor quality of existing website content
- Other website and marketing-related duties as to help the team improve the time-to-market
- Excellent grammar, spelling, writing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Basic proficiency in Figma
- Demonstrated/proven attention to detail
- College degree or relevant work experience required
- Proficiency in Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Presentations)
- Experience with design systems will be a plus
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Insurance
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.