PandaDoc is one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners;
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career;
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building;
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for updating, managing and maintaining the PandaDoc website;
- Manage a diverse team of skilled professionals;
- Review requests and provide project estimates;
- Follow an iterative and agile development model with weekly sprints;
- Design, build, test, and deploy new site templates, layouts, and sections;
- Conceive of and develop functionality changes to improve the user experience;
- Draft plain language descriptions of new functionality and upgrades, to be edited and published as release notes;
- Document the architecture, design, interfaces, and developed code;
- Create and update Standard Operating Procedures.
For this role, you will need:
- 4+ years of experience leading developers on projects;
- Experience using bare Bedrock and Sage;
- Experience using Node.js to build assets and prototype;
- Expertise in developing with SQL based databases;
- Good knowledge of developing in WordPress standards;
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins and themes;
- Good understanding of security and accessibility web standards;
- Experience with technical writing for project contracts and technical scopes of work;
- Experience with source control through Git (i.e. GitLab, GitHub, etc.);
- Ability to work as a part of a team with local and remote resources;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment and be adaptive;
- AWS experience is highly preferred;
- To be fluent in spoken and written English.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!