As we scale our global teams, the Human Resources team is recruiting a Workplace Experience Coordinator, who will take care of all the employee engagement activities and help improve our cross functional communication and team bonding.
This role also involves immaculate organisation skills because you will be responsible for juggling multiple stakeholders for recruiting, team activities, booking flights and stays, up keep of our HRIS system, etc. This role is part of our people ops team!
In this role, you will:
- Manage general office operations; maintaining an organized and presentable office, ordering supplies, shipping and receiving packages, managing inventory, etc.
- Build a collaborative and joyful culture; organize team building events, quarterly philanthropy events, office lunches and keep the kitchen stocked with tasty snacks
- Coordinate onboarding activities of new hires including verification of documents, and entry into our HRIS system
- Help maintain accurate employee records by processing occasional changes
- Coordinate department onsites for various departments with global visitors attending events. Proactively anticipate company needs and present solutions for them
- Experience in office coordination, event planning, service industry or other relevant experience
- Proficient in G-Suite
- Natural talent to connect with people and build rapport
- Creative, autonomous and extremely resourceful; love to have a hands on approach and simply get things done
- High level of organization and manage time well to balance shifting priorities
It would be awesome if you had:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience; ideally for a high-velocity startup company
- Experience working and scheduling across multiple time zones
- Ability to juggle multiple competing and changing priorities and high-volume workloads
- A focus on execution - be a doer and know how to encourage others
- Relentlessly positive attitude and ability to keep a cool head through dynamic conditions
- Strong proficiency with scheduling, email and social media platforms (Google Apps, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Various Chrome Extensions, Zoom, Calendly)
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
PandaDoc currently employs +500 pandas across the globe, with offices in Ukraine, Belorus, Florida, Philippines and Portugal.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.