We’re seeking a B2B marketer to join the PandaDoc Demand Generation team with expertise in Video paid advertising (Youtube).
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing a considerable budget for video paid ads channels to maximize ROI and brand awareness, growth and driving specific leads to our sales team. This is an extremely dynamic position and a great opportunity for an analytically strong and creative marketer.
In this role, you will:
- Decide on overall Video promotion strategy, manage budget and adjust campaigns to gain better ROI
- Optimize video campaigns to lead, opportunity, and cost/LTV goals
- Oversee accounts on video platforms (Youtube and other networks)
- Manage landing pages production to increase relevance of pages to targeted audiences
- Manage videos/banners/texts production with the design, video production and content teams to increase performance of campaigns and brand awareness
- Be involved in targeted audiences selection and creation
- Suggest, develop and test new campaigns across multiple channels
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Be able to investigate and conduct analysis to understand the performance and A/B tests
- Produce reports/dashboards for different teams on a special basis with reporting
- Maintain partnerships with Video promotion platforms and vendors
- Development of New Video Channels from scratch
- Proven Paid Video user acquisition experience managing campaigns on Youtube
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and customer acquisition
- Digital Marketing experience in B2B/SaaS is a plus
- Experience with other video ads platforms will be a great advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!