Marketing | San Francisco, CA
We are seeking someone creative, energetic, and ambitious to join our fast-moving Marketing team. You take pride in creating truly helpful thought leadership, developing a voice/brand, and wearing multiple hats in the content marketing space. This position has plenty of room for clear ownership over your own projects with a lot of potential for growth.
While anyone who has felt the pain of document assembly is a potential client for PandaDoc, our current area of focus is sales teams, who organize, create, and send transactional documents every single day. We want to create actionable content to help them close more deals.
You will be reporting directly to our Director of Marketing.
- Minimum 2 years of content management experience:
- You have hired and managed writers
- You have written your own content
- You have worked with designers to create content (infographics, whitepapers, etc.)
- Sales background (preferably B2B tech)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong writer/editor. Writing style: straightforward, practical, bold
- A strong business sense: you understand how content fits into marketing, PR, and sales goals
- Familiarity with the PandaDoc product (sign up for a free account here)
- Experience with copywriting, SEO, and/or PR
$60K – $80K salary | 0.05% – 0.1% equity
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: