Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for aa Customer Success Manager to work with our Sales & Customer Support teams to manage existing customer relationships, grow a pipeline of new opportunities with current customers, and maximize each account’s potential for success. This is a career-track position with ample room for growth.
- Drive adoption and usage of PandaDoc through ongoing engagement with customers.
- Identify at risk customers and help reduce churn.
- Onboard and train additional account users via demos, presentations, collateral, and webinars.
- Proactively review key account metrics with clients and create goals for clients to hit AND help them hit those goals. Their goals are yours!
- Work with Customer Support, Sales, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback through the appropriate channels.
- Automate process and customer outreach allowing scale and reach.
- Define key interaction points in the customer lifecycle.
- 2-3 years experience as a Customer Success Manager, Customer Service Rep, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s).
- Track record of developing Customer Success and Onboarding programs.
- Proven ability to smoothly on-board new customers and manage relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Have worked with a software sales team and sold software products developed in an agile environment.
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness.
Marketing, Customer Support, Account Management, CRM, Software, Contracts, Negotiating, Customer Relations, Communications, Relationship Building, People Skills, Data Entry, Calendar Management, Presentations, Public Speaking, Follow-ups, Teamwork
- 15 Vacation Days
- Catered Lunches
- Team Happy Hours
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Company Events & Outings
$60K – $75K Salary
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: