Director of Sales
Sales | San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a Director of Sales who will be responsible for leading and scaling a highly motivated team of Account Executives to hit individual and organizational revenue quotas.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in software solution sales, a value-driven sales approach, and management experience.
What you will do:
- Work with the executive team to guide all go-to-market strategies.
- Support Account Executives by participating in and/or leading client and prospect meetings.
- On-board and monitor development of the sales team. Conduct forecasting and performance meetings with direct reports.
- Coach the sales team on sales strategies.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure sales-marketing alignment.
- Analyze performance metrics to make strategic quarterly and annual plans.
- Oversee career development of sales team members.
- 7+ years of B2B software sales experience and 3+ years of sales management experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent management and listening skills.
- Thrives in fast-paced and ever-changing startup environments.
- Strong network of professional and industry contacts.
- Ability to hire new Account Executives and junior sales reps.
- Experience in Salesforce is highly desirable.
$150K – $200K salary | solid commission or bonus | 0.25% – 0.5% equity
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) and sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: