Focus: The focus of this self-help article is to provide steps and information to regarding the PandaDoc notification system.
What are the different types of notifications?: In PandaDoc, we have four notification options that you can set to your account. They are:
1) “Document is opened by a recipient for the first time” If you have this checked you will receive an email when your documents are viewed for the first time. This would also include if other team members that have access to the document. The document author would receive an email when a team member opens it.
2) “Document is completed by a recipient” If you have this checked, you will receive an email for each recipient when they have completed the document.
3) “Document is completed by all recipients” If you have this checked, you will receive an email when all of the recipients have completed the document.
4) “A message or an annotation is posted to timeline/activity” If you have this checked, when you, team member or recipient posts a public message to the document activity, you will receive a message.
5) “Any messages or notifications for documents sent on my behalf” If you have this checked, you will receive email notifications if documents where sent on your behalf… using “Send As“…
Step 1: To view and select your notifications. If you go to Settings > Profile, scroll down and you will see the notifications that you can check. Simply uncheck or check the notifications that you would like to use.