Focus: The focus of this self-help article is to provide information and details about the PandaDoc Add-ons store.
What is the Add-ons store?: The Add-ons Store is your one stop location to review and add features to your PandaDoc account.
Add-ons store availability: The Add-ons Store is available for ALL PandaDoc plans.
New Features: As of 11/11/2016, we now have new features for Auto-Reminders and Expiration. Please see the “Workflow” section in Step 3 below.
Team member permission access: All team members can access the Add-on Store, but only the Owner of the account can make changes add/remove features.
Step 1: Access Add-Ons Store On the bottom-left side of your PandaDoc account, click on the “Square” icon.
Step 2: Add-Ons Store Overview and feature review Here you will see a full list of the Add-on’s that you can add to your account. The Add-on’s can be added per the current plan that you have for your PandaDoc account. You can use the left side navigation to go through “All Add-ons”, “Manage” and then by Categories.
All Add-ons will include all features in PandaDoc
Manage will include features that are currently enabled for your account.
Step 3: Choosing a feature to add to your account and workspaces Next, you can click on each feature for more details and add to your account.
Categories of Features:
Proposals & Quotes
- Configure , Price, Quote (CPQ) (Self Help: Catalog, Pricing table), Enabled for all plans
- Cost Field and Margin Calculation (Self Help: Cost and Field and Profit Margin), Enabled for Enterprise, option to enable for Business
- Payments (Stripe.com) (Self Help: Stripe.com), Enabled for all Business and Enterprise plan by default.
- Multiple Workspaces (Self Help: Multiple workspaces) Enabled for Enterprise plan by default
- Roles Management (Self Help: Team Permission Roles) Enabled for Enterprise plan by default
- Team Management (Self Help: Adding Team members) Enabled for all Plans.
- Content and Image Libraries (Self Help: Content Library, Image Library), Enabled for Business and Enterprise plans by default.
- Content Locking (Self Help: Content Locking), Enabled for Enterprise plan by default.
- Content Sharing (Self Help: Content Sharing) Please contact us by using the Green help button found on the bottom right to request to be enabled.
- Content Usage Reporting (Self Help: Usage Reporting) Enabled for Enterprise plan by default
Branding and Design:
- Branding (Self Help: Branding-Image, Branding-Email Footer) Enabled for all Plans.
- Document Themes (Self Help: Design-Themes) Enabled for all Plans.
- Audit Trail (Self Help: Audit Trail) Enabled for all Plans.
- Document Analytics (Self Help: Document Analytics) Enabled for all Plans.
- Approvals (Self Help: Document and template Workflow/Approval) Enabled for all Business and Enterprise plans by default.
- Auto Reminders (Self Help: Setup Auto Reminders) Enabled for all Business and Enterprise plans by default.
- Document Access Code (Self Help: Add Document password/passcode) Enabled for Enterprise plans by default
- Document Forwarding (Self Help: Document forwarding) Enabled for all Plans.
- Document Sender Selection (Self Help: Document Send As) Enabled for all Business and Enterprise plans by default.
- Expiration (Self Help: Setup Auto Expiration) Enabled for all Business and Enterprise plans by default.
- Template Embedding (Self Help: Template Embedding) Enabled for Enterprise plan by default
- Close.io Integration (Self Help: Close.io Integration) Can be enabled for all plans.
- Oracle Sales Cloud Integration (Self Help: Oracle Sales Cloud Integration) Can be enabled for Enterprise
- Salesforce integration(Self Help: Salesforce integration) Can be enabled for Business and Enterprise
- Xero Integration (Self Help: Xero integration) Can be enabled for all plans.
- Webhooks (Self Help: Webhooks integration) Can be enabled for Enterprise
In this example, we will be accessing “Cost and Profit Calculation”.
Step 3-A: Overview of the feature. Once you accessed each feature, you will be provide an “Overview” of this feature and a link to our self help guides (FAQ).
Step 3-B: Feature Settings and to enable. By opening each feature, will provide details and links to self help guide To Add a the feature, click on the Green “ + Add to PandaDoc” button.
Multiple workspace setup:
If using “Workspaces” you can enable this feature for each workspace.. Please note: Down on the bottom left, you can also enable “Enable add-on for all future workspaces” if you want to make sure this features is added to all new workspaces when you add new ones. Click “Save Changes” to save this feature.
Step 3-C: Adding a feature that requires an upgrade. Depending on your current plan, there might be some features that in order to you use, you will need to upgrade your account. If so, please go through the upgrade process and then you can add the feature in the app store.
Step 4: Removal of feature using the PandaDoc Add-ons Store At any time, you can remove features from your account or your workspaces. Open the feature and click on “Settings”. Uncheck the workspaces and then click on “Save Changes”.