Operations | San Francisco, CA
We’re seeking someone energetic, organized, and fun to join our fast-growing team. You should possess a broad set of HR work experience, particularly with talent acquisition and HR management.
You will be reporting directly to the COO.
- Minimum of 3 years of general HR and recruiting experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Impeccable eye for talent
- Self-motivated, personable, and has a strong work ethic
- Experience with local, state and federal employment laws
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all HR-related responsibilities: benefits, employee relations, and company policies
- Coordinate training and onboarding of employees and contractors
- Experience with general office management functions such as facility management, ordering of office supplies, and office maintenance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Recruiting experience for SaaS companies
$60K – $75K salary
0.0% – 0.03% equity
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: