Partner Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
We are seeking someone creative, energetic, and ambitious to join our cross-departmental Partner Marketing team. You’ll be managing marketing for both the reseller and technical partnership programs of PandaDoc.
You take pride in creating truly helpful thought leadership, developing a voice/brand, great design, and wearing multiple hats in terms of marketing strategy and developing mutually beneficial partner relationships. This position has plenty of room for clear ownership over your own projects with a lot of potential for growth and learning.
We want to help our partners spread the word about how much PandaDoc can help teams improve (and enjoy!) their work.
- Minimum 2 years of of marketing experience. We’re looking for a mix of the following:
- Content marketing
- Partner marketing
- Product marketing
- Graphic design
- Sales enablement
- Excellent at self-management and prioritization
- Communications master: you never let an email slip through the cracks
- Strong writer/editor. Writing style: straightforward, practical, bold
- A strong business sense: you understand how partner marketing fits into broader marketing, business development, and sales goals
- Familiarity with the PandaDoc product (sign up for a free account here)
- HTML/CSS experience
- UX background
$60K – $80K salary | 0.05% – 0.07% equity
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: