Lodger Agreement Template
This Lodger Agreement (this “Agreement” or this “Lodger Agreement”), effective as of date, (“Effective Date”) is made by and between landlord name, with a residential address located at address (“Landlord”) and lodger name, with a residential address located at address (“Lodger”) and concerns the premises located at address (the “Premises”), which contains the inventory of items listed in the inventory report created and signed by the Landlord and the Lodger as of date (the “Contents”).
- The lodger will be allowed to co-occupy the Premises with the Landlord and the Landlord’s family and to use certain shared rooms in the Premises. Those rooms are as follows:
- The lodger will pay a deposit in the amount of amount upon signing this Agreement along with first week’s rent in the amount of amount, which will be paid weekly thereafter in advance at the beginning of each week.
- Either party may terminate this Lodger Agreement for any reason upon one week’s notice to the other, provided that Lodger’s obligations related to the term of occupancy (i.e. until the termination date) will survive any termination.
- The Lodger agrees to observe and uphold all obligations set forth herein and in the “Terms of Landlord” document attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference.
- The Landlord agrees to provide the following accommodations under this Lodger Agreement:
- Any notices hereunder shall be sent to the address of each party first set forth above.
- This Lodger Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
In witness whereof, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed and effective by their signatures placed below.
Lodger Agreement dated date
TERMS OF LANDLORD
All capitalized terms not defined herein below shall have the meanings given in the Lodger Agreement.In addition to those terms set forth in the Lodger Agreement between landlord name and lodger name dated date, the Lodger agrees to uphold the following wishes of the Landlord. All capitalized terms not defined herein below shall have the meanings given in the Lodger Agreement.