Sales Development Representative
Sales | Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
We are seeking a fun, energetic, and motivated team player to join our Sales team as a Sales Development Representative. The ideal candidate will be responsible for following up, cold calling, prospecting, and qualifying leads.
This role will initially start as a contractor position with a high likelihood of moving into a full-time position after 60 days.
You will be reporting directly to our Sales Development Manager.
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects while building a pipeline for Account Executives
- Organize and categorize sales lead information into our CRM system
- Focus on building a great team environment for a fun and energetic atmosphere
- Achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 1-2 years of SaaS sales experience
- Demonstrated success in meeting monthly targets
- Quick learner and can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
- Resourcefulness – Startups are a world of limited resources, you can “get it done,” even if you don’t have the deal handed to you on a silver platter (because it won’t be).
- Passion for developing a career in a technology sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Goal oriented
- High-energy team player
- Experience using CRM systems
$35K – $50K salary
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: