Sales Engineer – SMB
Sales | San Francisco, CA
PandaDoc is seeking a driven team player to join our fast-paced Sales team as a full-time SMB Sales Engineer. We have built an all-in-one document automation solution that helps sales reps close deals faster by streamlining the last half of the sales cycle.
The SMB Sales Engineer is responsible for understanding our customers and prospects’ needs and developing the appropriate solution footprint and benefit assessment. This involves performing the necessary needs assessment and analyses to clearly define the business objectives and capabilities, as well as the supporting business case, demonstrating how those requirements are supported using the PandaDoc solution, and executive summary proposal. The SMB Sales Engineer is also responsible for transitioning the business requirements, technical footprint, and integration requirements to the implementation team upon completion of the engagement.
- Partners with the SMB & Mid-Market Account Executive team during the sales process to assist in developing account / opportunity strategies, planning and execution.
- Utilizes strong business acumen, including best practices and business processes, to understand and communicate business requirements and solutions strategy to customers and prospects.
- Articulates the value of PandaDoc’s solution set and positioning in the market place. Helps shape the evolution of our solution by partnering with Client Services, Product Management, Product Marketing and Development.
- Develops custom customer presentations leveraging value-based selling methodologies including, ROI, Executive Summary, Cross-channel Campaign Strategies, KPI Measures and more.
- Provides customer specific product demonstrations in support of requirements and business cases.
- Can understand integrations with a CRM.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience, pre sales and /or product marketing, preferably in a SaaS business environment
- Experience selling CRM, SFA and/or marketing software to SMB level customers preferred
- Experience working with business functional areas, like Marketing or Sales
- Demonstrated ability in developing business cases that communicate requirements and solutions strategy for SMB level prospects and customers
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic team environment and able to lead and manage resources
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- 4 year college/university degree is required
- 15 Vacation Days
- Catered Lunches
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Company Events & Outings
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: