Marketing | San Francisco, CA
We are seeking someone creative and energetic to join our fast-moving Marketing team for a short-term SEO project/audit (3-6 months). You believe that SEO is driven by quality content and enjoy setting up a clean foundation for future growth.
If you have other adjacent skills in PR, sales, or community management, we may consider a full-time, long-term position. Be sure to let us know if you do!
You will be reporting directly to our Director of Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience
- SEO experience with B2B SaaS companies
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
- Basic front-end web design and UX experience (HTML, CSS, WordPress)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong writing skills
- Willing to get your hands dirty with on-page optimization and manual redirects
- Familiarity with the PandaDoc product (sign up for a free account here)
$4K – $6K/month
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: