The parties to this voter agreement agree to the following:
- The listed shareholders agree to vote according to their shares in [Company.Name] in a manner such that each shareholder is elected as a director of [Company.Name]. These same shareholders shall then act in unison and consult with one another to make decisions regarding the company’s operations.
- Should the shareholders be unable to reach a majority agreement regarding any issue, they agree to submit the issue in question to [Arbitrator.Name], whose decision on the matter shall be considered final. In the event such arbitration occurs, the shareholders agree to cast their votes in accordance with the Arbitrator’s ruling.
- This voter agreement shall remain in full force and effect so long as all listed parties remain shareholders in [Company.Name]. In the event that one or more shareholders relinquish their shares, a new shareholder agreement shall immediately be drafted.
- Each shareholder agrees to enforce and abide by the terms of this voter agreement.
- This agreement may not be modified except through written amendment signed by all listed shareholders. This voter agreement’s terms shall apply to all stock owned now and in the future by the shareholders and their heirs, successors, and assignees.
- This document shall be considered a legally binding shareholder voting agreement under local, state, and federal law.
This agreement is entered into by and between the following parties:
Each party agrees to uphold, abide by, and enforce the terms of this voting agreement for it’s entire duration by affixing their electronic signature below.